The magnetic knee brace is a knee support that contains magnets. It is designed to not only provide support, but also to help reduce pain and inflammation. It contains a number of magnets that are strategically placed around the kneecap and are easy and comfortable to wear.
- Made from stretchable white cotton which is easy to put on and take off.
- Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Adjustable Velcro fastening to allow for a comfortable and firm fit.
- Able to absorb moisture.
- Provides a drug free approach to pain relief, particularly for those that have pain related to sporting injuries as well as arthritis and rheumatism.
- Combination of Neoprene is overlaid with stretch nylon which will ensure that your knee is compressed as well as providing heat retention, this will help the knee from swelling.
What makes magnetic knee support straps such a good idea? Here are some of the main benefits of this particular drug free pain treatment.
Increases blood flow
It is thought that magnetic fields are able to repel and attract charged particles in your blood. This not only creates heat but also movement too, which will mean that our blood vessels widen. This widening will accelerate healing, bringing in fresh oxygen and helping to remove the toxins that have built up. An increased blood flow within your body is known to reduce inflammation and also ease any stiffness that you may feel.
Another benefit that magnetic fields are thought to have is to trigger your nervous system. Your nervous system will then block the pain signals which will be sent to your brain when you feel any type of pain.
Great for your general wellbeing
Not only can magnets help with pain relief and blood flow, but they also have a variety of other benefits to your wellbeing too. Magnetic therapy is known to benefit your entire body, it can contribute to an improvement in sleep quality and also reduce your feelings of stress.
It is also great for those who want to increase their activity levels as the reduction in pain will encourage you to get up and about as much as possible.
There are a number of reasons why you may decide to wear this knee brace. One of the most popular reasons is because you have suffered an injury. Sports people such as weight lifters and runners may also decide to wear this support as a preventative measure.
We all want to be healthy and injury free, which means that this particular magnetic knee support might just be the answer that you are looking for.